It is that time of year—the time when we can’t decide what to give our fathers, brothers, significant others & other men in our lives for the holidays. Jack Jerome can help guide you through those difficult decisions! These five classic pieces that every man should own make great gifts:
1. No man should be without a solid pair of trousers. A pair of Bill’s Khakis or Corbin’s 5-pocket trousers are a versatile & necessary addition to any man’s wardrobe. At Jack Jerome, we have a wide selection of high-quality trousers that fit outstandingly and can withstand anything that comes your way before, during or after work.
2. If the man in your life doesn’t have a good unconstructed sports coat, it’s high time he gets one. Not only is a sports coat a super way to accomplish that Pacific Northwest “layering” to survive the sudden shifts in weather, but it adds a dash of class to any outfit. It’s a simple addition to any outfit and can take the overall look of the outfit up a notch for casual business, a night out, or a special event.
3. Woven Sport shirts. From under a casual sport coat, sweater, or pair with your favorite jeans, a good sport shirt is just the perfect item. We have a great selection of Peter Millar, Scott Barber, Haupt and Bugatchi.
4. Every man needs a few good sweaters. Anyone who has spent any time in the Pacific Northwest knows it is absolutely critical to wear layers for 10 months of the year. Get that difficult-to-shop-for man a sweater by Victorinox and he’ll not only look good, but he’ll be able to survive the wind & rain and sudden change to sun & warmth that our beloved convergence zone brings on the daily.
5. Last but not least—the man on your list needs a good pair of jeans. At Jack Jerome, this just so happens to be something we excel at. Wrap up a pair of Agave Denim or AG jeans for him and he’ll thank you every time he puts them on. A quality pair of jeans can work well on a business casual day (or as we like to call it in Seattle: everyday) or can be paired with that Huskies t-shirt on a game day.
Join us this Holiday Season for the 26 Days of Christmas! At Jack Jerome we think the quality of your Christmas shopping experience should be equal to the quality gifts you’re giving—so every morning we’ll have coffee & pastries while you shop, and beer or wine and light hors d’oeuvres in the afternoon.
And remember – we’re just around the corner from the University Village! There’s free parking on the street, where there’s always plenty of spaces. We’re your local, independent shop for clothing, accessories, and more as great gifts for men and women!
Happy Holidays from the team at Jack Jerome, a Family of Style!